Teaching School Hub Administrator
Saffron Teaching School Hub is looking for a part-time administrator to join its expanding team.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Administering and helping to organise Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and school improvement courses and programmes delivered by the Saffron Teaching School Hub
- Keeping up-to-date records of our Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) as well as keeping up-to-date records of their work; liaising with the finance team so that invoices are raised for the work of SLEs and other Teaching School Hub related work;
- Keeping up to date the records of the Saffron Teaching School Hub Customer Relationship Management system (CRM);
- Administering meetings associated with the Saffron Teaching School Hub
- Contributing the upkeep of the Saffron Teaching School Hub website;
- Promoting and helping to market activities relating to the Saffron Teaching School Hub;
- Assisting the Saffron Teaching School Hub presence at relevant events;
- Assisting with other Saffron Teaching School Hub activities as required by the Director of the Saffron Teaching School Hub
We are looking for someone with: excellent attention to detail, good organisational skills, ability to use IT systems (full training will be given) and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be able to show successful experience in an administrative role and will be self-motivated and able to work calmly under pressure.
Previous school experience or similar desirable but not essential.
This is a part-time post (12-15 hours a week, to be worked over 3-4 days), term time only (38 weeks). As an indication the actual salary for 12 hours a week is £5,398.33. This is a fixed-term contract for one year.
How to apply:
For an application form and recruitment information for this role, visit https://www.swchs.net/blog/?pid=37&nid=4
Closing date for applications - 9 a.m. Thursday 21st July 2022
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 25th July 2022