Executive Leadership (NPQEL)
National Professional Qualification in Executive Leadership (NPQEL)
The Teach First programme is currently being delivered collaboratively between the Saffron Teaching School Hub, the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Teaching School Hub and Professional Learning Network (PLN). Face-to-face conferences are held nationally in Birmingham.
- Target Audience: School leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, an Executive Headteacher or have a school trust CEO role with responsibility for leading several schools.
- Course Length: 18 months, plus 3 months for assessment period
- Programme Cost: Fully funded (for information only: £3,245)
- Programme Start Dates: October 2022 and February 2023
- Brochure: Teach First
What will I learn?
You’ll develop expertise in the knowledge, skills and concepts for areas of trust-level responsibility related to your role.
- Trust culture
- Curriculum and assessment
- Additional and special educational needs
- Professional development
- Organisational management
- Working in partnership
- Governance and accountability
Your Learning Journey
Designed with busy school leaders in mind, the NPQEL is delivered over 18 months using a blend of online seminars, flexible online learning and conferences.
How will I benefit?
Over 18 months, you will:
- Develop specialist expertise in running a multi-school organisation, gaining practical skills in effectively managing resources and establishing sustainable policies.
- Effectively implement change and improvement in an area you identify as a trust priority.
- Connect with and learn from other executive leaders in the field.
- Build and expand your network across the country.