Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
National Professional Qualification in Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
We are delighted to be partnering with Teach First to deliver NPQLBC.
- Target Audience: Teachers and school leaders who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading behaviour and/or supporting pupil well-being in their school. For example, heads of year or roles with other pastoral responsibilities - see blog here.
- Course Length: 12 months, plus 3 months for assessment period
- Programme Cost: Fully funded (for information only: £901)
- Programme Start Dates: February 24
- Brochure: Teach First
What will I learn?
You’ll develop the knowledge, skills and expertise to lead effective approaches to behaviour, pupil wellbeing and a whole school culture.
- School culture
- Enabling conditions for good behaviour
- Complex behavioural needs
- Professional development
Your Learning Journey
Designed with busy teachers in mind, the NPQLBC is delivered using a blend of online seminars, flexible online learning and conferences.
How will I benefit?
Over 12 months, you will:
- Develop as a specialist in areas related to your role, including behaviour, school culture and developing others.
- Work with serving school leaders and subject-matter experts to turn new learning into changes in your own and others’ practice.
- Develop the skills to create a culture in which staff and pupils thrive.
- Access a blended learning programme that’s full of practical and tangible examples, flexible and tailored to your needs and areas of development and focus.