- National Professional Qualifications
- Teach First NPQ Programme
- Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
National Professional Qualification in Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
We are delighted to be partnering with Teach First to deliver NPQLBC.
- Target Audience: Teachers and school leaders who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading behaviour and/or supporting pupil wellbeing in their school. For example, heads of year or roles with other pastoral responsibilities - see blog here.
- Course Length: 12 months, plus 3 months for assessment period
- Programme Cost: Fully funded (for information only: £840)
- Programme Start Dates: October 22 and February 23
- Brochure: Teach First
What will I learn?
You’ll develop the knowledge, skills and expertise to lead effective approaches to behaviour, pupil wellbeing and a whole school culture.
- School culture
- Enabling conditions for good behaviour
- Complex behavioural needs
- Professional development
Your Learning Journey
Designed with busy teachers in mind, the NPQLBC is delivered using a blend of online seminars, flexible online learning and conferences.
How will I benefit?
Over 12 months, you will:
- Develop as a specialist in areas related to your role, including behaviour, school culture and developing others.
- Work with serving school leaders and subject-matter experts to turn new learning into changes in your own and others’ practice.
- Develop the skills to create a culture in which staff and pupils thrive.
- Access a blended learning programme that’s full of practical and tangible examples, flexible and tailored to your needs and areas of development and focus.
APPLY FOR LEADING BEHAVIOUR AND CULTURE (NPQLBC)