Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD)
National Professional Qualifications for Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD)
We are delighted to be working with Teach First to deliver NPQLTD.
- Target Audience: The NPQLTD programme is for teachers and school leaders who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development of other teachers in their school, for example CPD lead or ITT lead.
- Course Length: 12 months, plus 3 months for assessment period
- Programme Cost: Fully funded (for information only: £840)
- Programme Start Dates: October 2023 and February 2024
- Brochure: Teach First
What will I learn?
You’ll develop the knowledge, skills and expertise to lead the development of teachers, including sequencing and structuring professional development and effective coaching and mentoring.
- Designing effective professional development
- Delivering effective professional development
Your Learning Journey
Designed with busy teachers in mind, the NPQLTD is delivered using a blend of online seminars, flexible online learning and conferences.
How will I benefit?
Over 12 months, you will:
- Develop as a specialist in areas related to your role, including designing and delivering continual professional development (CPD) to others across the school.
- Build expertise in developing others, including practical skills in how to sequence, plan and develop a high quality CPD offer for all staff.
- Work with serving school leaders and subject-matter experts to turn new learning into changes in your own and others’ practice.
- Access a blended learning programme that’s full of practical and tangible examples, flexible and tailored to your needs and areas of development and focus.