- National Professional Qualifications
- The Church of England NPQ programme
- SENIOR LEADERSHIP (NPQSL)
SENIOR LEADERSHIP (NPQSL)
What is the National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)?
For school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities. This programme will,
- Develop evidence-led expertise equipping you to respond effectively to the school-wide challenges you will encounter; empowering you to lead your specific whole school responsibilities, enabling the flourishing of children and adults through an ambitious vision for your school.
- Deepen your knowledge application to enable you to help your school keep improving across a number of specific areas of school life – including curriculum, behaviour, teaching and organisational management.
- Provide you with a dedicated expert coach who will champion, challenge and encourage your leadership journey, developing your specialist knowledge and supporting your wellbeing and resilience as a leader.
- Create networked communities of practice of fellow professionals to support your development for the long-term, enabling the collective expertise of the whole education system to grow and develop
This course is based on the 10 units of the NPQSL framework and will be delivered across 4 cycles of the learning model
School Culture & Teaching
Implementation, Operational Management & Governance
Curriculum & Professional Development
Partnership, Additional/SEND & Behaviour